Bitten Apple Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules - MUST READ!

Go down

The Rules - MUST READ! Empty The Rules - MUST READ!

Post  Autumnish Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:14 pm

You must follow every rule in order to be a member of Bitten Apple Rolepalys.
(1.) Respect all members! That includes mods, and other members in the site.

(2.) Please use proper grammar and spelling. Text talk can be annoying, and unprofessional. You have a keyboard! Please use it properly.

(3.) I do allow cursing, but I don't want you to cuss like a sailor on every other post. Try to keep cussing at a minimum.
(4.) Everyone would really appreciate it, if you didn't RP with one liners.. Please be descriptive! Ill give you an example:
Non-Descriptive: Sharon walked down the alley. She was scared.
Descriptive: Sharon strode down the dark alley cautiously, watching her every move. The fear inside her grew every step she would take.
Easy enough to understand!
(5.) Please no spamming.. In other words, don't repeat the same post over and over again. Wait for someone else to respond to your post. This also goes for the Chatbox.
(6.) We have a NO tolerance for nude pictures. If you have any nude pictures, you will automatically be banned. This also goes with Cybering. NOT ALLOWED!
(7.) Please don't piss off people on purpose. Please have a positive attitude, while on the site.
(8.) Do not give out you Password, or any details!
I guess thats it!
Any questions? Pm me Smile
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

https://bittenappleroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum